Serendipity

Friday, March 28, 2008

Ivor The Search Engine

I have added a search facility to this blog. It only searches this blog although it does not say so.

If you use it it offers a "more" option at the bottom which if you click will allow you to google the net. It also has a nice little avatar which will make perfect sense to Janners everywhere and none to anybody else.

If anybody knows how to put that on the front page in place of the "Google Customised Search" then I'd be delighted to know how. The CSE is all set up within Google so I just need the HTML code to add it. Any help would be much appreciated just email it in.

There are pub reviews for The Bluebird and The Rising Sun to follow when I get around to it.

2 Comments:

At 11:45 am, Blogger Ladybristol said...

Hi.

Sorry nothing to do with this post but I love the 'Pub Stops In Plymouth' pic. In fact it is going to be very useful in determining where I live when I move back down next year.

Did you get to the Southway Pubs? Thats where I used to live about 25years ago!

http://plymouthspilgrims.blogspot.com/

 
At 11:45 pm, Blogger Babararacucudada said...

We have not yet got around to Southway but one day we will.

The Pub Stops thing is available on-line here http://beerinnprint.co.uk/description.php?prodid=1645 and will set you back £6 if you want one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tweet