Serendipity

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Right To Reply

Obviously you are able to place a comment against any of my ramblings - and please feel free to do so.

You may consider this to be insufficiently visible should I say something which has really got your goat.

Should you wish to liberate your goat I will be happy to publish a heading and title of your choice (within obvious restraints of common sense and decency) along with any content that you submit to me as long as an ID can be assigned to the "complainant" and a valid reason given just as I would publish one of my own pieces.

You can do this in one of 3 ways:

1. Simply by replying via comments on here.
2. emailing me using the link on these pages.
3. Via P@soti PM if you are a registered user there.

Can't say much fairer than that, can I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tweet