Serendipity

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Any Requests?

Long standing readers will be aware that I fell into this blog thing somewhat by mistake. It isn't, and never has been, my intention to start a blow by blow account of a football season including things like match reports, done much better by PL2 3DQ on the P@soti "Matches" messageboard (just click the link on the right and explore a little) for a start. Nor has it been my intention to explore ground already covered by things like P@soti, GoS.

I've gone through my take on the big issues of our time and have explained, hopefully, how both my Argyleness and the club have come to be where we are today and frankly, bar a few little snippets, I have run short of topic ideas for further postings.

That doesn't mean I'll give up. I will add to these pages from time to time but there is likely to a slow down of output - since I have started I have tried to add something twice a week.

Anyway if there is something you would like to know my views on then reply here. I'm happy to spout forth about almost anything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tweet